About CREATIVE MATADOR
“Creative Matador is a web-and app based online learning platform for photographers, Retouching, Makeup Artist and GoPro & DJI Filmer that measures learning success, and facilitates smart learning through recommendations and push messages.”
About the Head of Online Marketing
The Head of Online Marketing role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media, e-commerce and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading Online Marketing Campaign's Multicampaign Management
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including com (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Online Marketing / Social Media
- Writing PR, Blogposts, E-Books
- Project management with Web projects
- Organization of Events (Workshops)
- Organize Production plans of Tutorials and Photo shootings
- Photography and Film skills (favorable, not a must)
- General proficiency in safe use of power tools and carpentry
- Possess a sense of urgency focused on details, accuracy and efficiency; possess understanding of general photography studio functions and photography industry practices
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or related field, or 2-3 years related experience.